Ryota Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New private server!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE WILL NO LONGER BE USING THIS FORUM. PLEASE CLICK( HERE )FOR NEW FORUMS, AND SIGN UP. THANK YOU.

Staff Positions

Go down 
+11
Yanni
SmileyMassercre
Star
killjoy
Busted
lee11
Grimmjow
SugarCloudz
SoulGreed
Darkxo
[GM]Nova
15 posters
AuthorMessage
[GM]Nova
Administrator
[GM]Nova

Staff Positions Empty
PostSubject: Staff Positions   Staff Positions Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:40 am

Okay so im Getting all these Messages on who wants to be a staff member so ima make a inter view section here i would like who ever wants to be a Staff memeber to fill it out.

1. Whats your name?
2. How old are you?
3. Why do you want this job?
4.Why should we hire you?
5.What job are you appling for?
6.Why are you different from all the rest?
7.Tell me bout you?
8.what are your skills?
9.What past experience do you have?
10. what would u do if ur friend violated the rules? tell me how you would handle that.

Answer these. Iwill stop accepting in two weeks exactly. so If you dont apply dont ask.

PS~~ YOU MUST DOWNLOAD VENTRILO AND HAVE A MIC TO EVEN GET A JOB.

Last edited by [GM]Nova on Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New info.)
Back to top Go down
Darkxo

Darkxo

Staff Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Positions   Staff Positions Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:08 am

1. Whats your name? Mario Leang
2. How old are you?21
3. Why do you want this job? Because i can help other people with questions they have
4.Why should we hire you?because i can help people with there questions in english or spanish and i wont be just there doing nothing and i will actually be helping new people or other people that have questions
5.What job are you appling for?CSR
6.Why are you different from all the rest?Cause i can get along with anyone and am easy going
7.Tell me bout you? i am calm, like to help people with questions or stuff they need to know so if they ask the same question it matter that much
8.what are your skills?english and spanish speaker am also a graphic designer
9.What past experience do you have?i was csr once in another private server so i know how to help other people with common questions they have, and i also have a few friends who use to be csr
10. what would u do if ur friend violated the rules? look in to the problem if its correct then report him to a gm or higher authority so they can put him the right punishment
i have skype also and a mic and ventrilo

Last edited by Darkxo on Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added new details)
Back to top Go down
SoulGreed

Staff Positions Empty
PostSubject: applying   Staff Positions Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:28 am

1. Whats your name-tom
2. How old are you?-17
3. Why do you want this job-to help peopils and do events
4.Why should we hire you-cuz im fun and friendly and plays 3 years
5.What job are you appling for-cl/gm
6.Why are you different from all the rest-becuz im good at the game and make my own events and give good tips
7.Tell me bout you-i love soccer,fiesta,computer (duh!?)TV and im helpfull
8.what are your skills-im creative and hm....im good and great ingame Very Happy
9.What past experience do you have-i allmost got to prestige class in os and got hacked D:
10. what would u do if ur friend violated the rules? tell me how you would handle that-first il report him to some1 who is responseble, and if im the one who can ban em i will no matter if his my friend or a stranger
Back to top Go down
SugarCloudz

SugarCloudz

Staff Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Positions   Staff Positions Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:56 am

Hey there. (:

1. My name is Michelle.
2. I'm 15 years old.
3. I would really love to help people with questions and/or problems about gameplay.
4. I has alot of gamplay experience I played Fiesta since 5 years.
5. I would like to be a CL.
6. I'm not different I'm just a friendly person and a good listener. ;D
7. I'm a girl from Sweden, I speak english very well and a little bit german. I go to school everyday so I got about 8 hours time left to help. I can be a little random sometimes... I love chocolate and the colour pink, if you wanna know anything more about me...keep it for urself ^^ <3 Or PM me :p
8. Hmm... I've never been a CL before so... I wanna try it out and I think I will be just fine. :3
9. I've got 5 years of experience as I said above. But this CL thing is all new for me. ^^
10. I would warn him/her depending on the situation, then if it happens again I would tell a GM about it, but I would still treat him/her as I treat other players, even though he/she is my friend. =]

Thank you^^

Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Staff Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Positions   Staff Positions Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:29 pm

1. David
2. I am 14 years old
3. I can help other players with In Game Support. I can help with question. Make FAQ. (If it is allowed to make In Game Events)
4. I've been in fiesta for about 2 years (Not Sure). I had much experience throughout the game. I speak to Languages, English/Spanish. If a person doesn't understand the game and asks a question in Spanish. I can translate and help him/her. So basically a CL/GM
5. I'm applying to help other players. I can help with People who speak Spanish.
6. Well, As i said before 2 languages. I treat people fairly/politely. I am not the person who hesitates when a player needs help. I will also follow the rules. Will not hesitate if a player disrespects a person In game, I would inform to GM.
7. I am a person who likes to work with other people. I respect others as they respect me. I don't fool around with the whole situation (Unless I have too ^^). I am responsible for a job or assignment.
8. Well, As you can see i have a signature shop, I am good at making those. I am also good at making videos ( Not to be cocky ). I am good at drawing, But not at coloring them on the computer ^^(Again not to be cocky).
9. I've been playing Fiesta for around 2 years. I have learned the way of treating others. I've never disrespected a rule.
10. I will not hesitate to inform to a higher GM or Staff to ban,Put in jail, or Temporary ban him/her. I will follow the rules. I will feel sorry. But it will be the right thing to do

Last edited by Grimmjow on Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lee11

lee11

Staff Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Positions   Staff Positions Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:14 pm

1. Whats your name? mckinley
2. How old are you? 14
3. Why do you want this job? cause ill like to help people with the question they have (in game).
4.Why should we hire you? cause ill always open for question anytime,anywhere if they need it.
5.What job are you appling for? CL\GM or CSR
6.Why are you different from all the rest? well i treat them politely,i don`t fool people around with their question and im serious on it.
7.Tell me bout you?well i have been playing for 3 year,ill always respect on the rule and im very friendly to the people
8.what are your skills? well i`am good on mixing all kinda music.
9.What past experience do you have? 3 year im been playing and I have learn to treat people politely and respect those who need it... and ow.. I've never disrespected a rule.
10. what would u do if ur friend violated the rules? tell me how you would handle that. I would warn him depending about his situation then if he\she not listen to the rule ill tell GM about it and ill also treat him like other player even tho he\she are my friend. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Busted

Busted

Staff Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Positions   Staff Positions Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:42 am

1. Whats your name? Robert

2. How old are you? 20

3. Why do you want this job? I have always wanted to be a staff member of a fiesta server, its my favorite game

4.Why should we hire you? I think you should hire me because I am on several hours a day, I help anyone who needs help, I am also a very honest person and I love to do events

5.What job are you appling for? GM

6.Why are you different from all the rest? I am different from the rest because I never get bored of the game, and have previous experience in staff

7.Tell me bout you? I have been gaming sense I was about 3-4 years old, I have also been play fiesta sense 2007, my hobbies would include; computer gaming, console gaming, working on cars, working on computers, i also use to play clarinet in school, I like to draw from time to time, thats about all I can think of

8.what are your skills? I would say my skills are wanting to learn everything I can, if it can be thought I will try to learn it. That being said, I have several programs which i use to edit files for games just for the visual looks, I am handy on computers and cars.

9.What past experience do you have? I currently work on a Cabal server as a GA(Game Advisor) which i would say is about the same as a CL, I just find fiesta more entertaining and wish to move to a game i really enjoy all the time. also in some cases when people have trouble with the game I use teamviewer to help them out if I am able to.

10. what would u do if ur friend violated the rules? tell me how you would handle that. Honestly it would depend on the rule broken, if it was minor I would warn them and then let the other staff know about what happened, if it was major or something that caused them to need to get banned, I would not hesitate on banning the for a rule such as that. rules are rules for a reason they must be followed and enforced no matter who it is.

I have Ventrilo and a Mic

Last edited by Busted on Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
killjoy

killjoy

Staff Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Positions   Staff Positions Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:02 am

1. Whats your name- justin

2. How old are you- 18

3. Why do you want this job- well i kinda wanted to try somthing new for once

.Why should we hire you- hmm well ehh *thinks* ...i got nothing lol

5.What job are you appling for CL or GM whatever seems fit

6.Why are you different from all the rest- dispite saying zzz lots of time lol im more mellow and i like to hang with lots of players but the ones that taalk too much lolI like to give halp and i dont like drama...

7.Tell me bout you-well in a nutshell... mellow calm person that will get along with any1

8.what are your skills- i like to mod stuff and make i have blender to thank lol

9.What past experience do you have-1 real server and 10 p servers lol too much time on hand XD

10. what would u do if ur friend violated the rules? tell me how you would handle that.- yea i do love all my friend but i always got to enforce tha law lol.. to make it up ill hang with them in jail for a bit make sure they not lonely lol
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

Staff Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Positions   Staff Positions Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:17 pm

1. Whats your name? Elizabeth, Liz for short :]
2. How old are you? 19 years old
3. Why do you want this job? I want this job because I love a great community and this server definitely has promise to be great.
4.Why should we hire you? I believe you should hire me because I sincerely want to help those who need help in Ryota Online. I have been with Fiesta since it began on Outspark in Closed Beta, and I've observed from many private servers on the behavior of GMs and CLs. I will respect other players no matter what questions they have, small to large. If I do not know a specific question, I will always research and remember it the next time another person asks. Yes, I will be on for a several hours a day, but I will make positively sure that those several hours count to helping the players of Ryota Online. Also, I have a very creative mind and I would love to brainstorm with the others on awesome events for all of the players.
5.What job are you appling for? CL/GM
6.Why are you different from all the rest? I am a social butterfly. I love talking, helping, and basically being a part of a wonderful community like this one will be. I am definitely a people person.
7.Tell me bout you? Like I said before, my name is Liz. I am currently living in the United States in the state of Florida. I am a college student at a community college, trying to get my bachelor's degree in nursing. I love making new friends, traveling, and being a bit of a jokester here and there. I also love helping others, I feel like it's my job to do so, hehe. ^^
8.what are your skills? I have excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills. I do get along with most people or at least become on acquainted terms. I am very hard working in everything I dedicate myself to and I am flexible to ideas and suggestions from all perspectives.
9.What past experience do you have? I have played MMOs and MMORPGS since 2001. I've been with Fiesta since their first CB in 2007. I have been in many private servers such as some from Fiesta, Lineage 2, Aion, Perfect World, Jade Dynasty, Shaiya, and more. I was very close to becoming a GM of a Lineage 2 server but the server closed down before I got the chance. I also moderated two livejournal communities.
10. what would u do if ur friend violated the rules? tell me how you would handle that. If my friend did violate the rules and I was a CL, I would tell a GM either by mail or if he/she is on right away. If I became a GM, it would depend on the rule. If my friend was being disrespectful towards another member and it was not a serious serious threat, just a minor disagreement, I think a warning would be good. However, if they continue to be disrespectful then they will definitely be put in jail for a considerate amount of time. If they haven't learned their lesson by then, then there's no choice to ban them. Now if this was another rule such as botting, cheating, hacking, automatic ban. Maybe he/she would not be my friend anymore, but at least it would benefit the greater good.

I do have Ventrilo and a microphone.
Back to top Go down
SmileyMassercre

SmileyMassercre

Staff Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Positions   Staff Positions Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:55 pm

1. Ryan

2. 17 ~ 18 this year (December 17th to be exact)

3. I can only say I want this job is because I'm merely bored these days and wishing to help out the community abit more (It's like a goal in life!)

4.I was a CL for another Private server, they approved me of being quite a good person at his job also the fact I'm on oftenly

5.CL (If possible)

6.It's my attitude that can be different mainly, I act very honest during what mood I'm in (yaddayaddayadda..) you get it right? X3

7.Currently in college studying Art and Design (Wanting to be a graphic designer) also the fact I'm apprently really good with computers and such

8.Skills...Skills I've been quite familiar with Fiesta since later 2008 so I know what the game is like and everything, when I was a CL on that other Server I was always spending time with my community and making sure everyone is top shape and healthy with playing

9.Read Number 4, also I was a fourm moderator on another fourm (Can't remember it's name now)

10.I will be perfectly honest with this, if my friend was mucking around with the rules I would punish them equal to other players (Jail,Ban,Whatever)
But ofcourse the fact I'd have to suffer with them moaning with me after Razz

Ventrilo: Got it

Mic: I do not have a Mic, nor do I really think one is needed (I hate showing my voice online)

Ofcourse if this is not worthy of CL material I will still love to take part in playing this.
Back to top Go down
Yanni

Staff Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Positions   Staff Positions Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:08 pm

1. Whats your name?Yanni

2. How old are you?19

3. Why do you want this job? I love helping people, and I enjoy being part of the community. I know the typical answer is always because I want to help, but 9 times out of 10, that is the answer. People love being there to help others, and I have the maturity level to do so. I'm online most of the time, and I'd love being part of this community to be able to help you guys in any way possible.

4.Why should we hire you? I have prior experience as a GM+, so I know all of the commands, and I know what to not abuse.

5.What job are you appling for? Either GM or CL.

6.Why are you different from all the rest? I'm mature, and very friendly. I get along with almost everyone, and there isn't a person that I've found to say they've hated me :c I love being there for people, and I know that people love seeing friendly faces. So I'd love to be someone that the community could count on.

7.Tell me bout you? Well, my name is Yanni. I'm 19 years old, and I go to a University online. I spend most of my time on the computer, either playing games or studying. I've been playing Fiesta for about 2 years now, so I know most about it. I love being a friendly face, and I'm extremely talkative. :3

8.what are your skills? I can edit a few SHN files, but I'm not that good yet.. As I've said, I've been GM in the past and I know the codes o:

9.What past experience do you have? I was a GM+ of another server. I helped most of the staff, and I helped organize all In game events.

10. what would u do if ur friend violated the rules? First of all, I would find out what the situation was. I would ask for proof of the situation, and if they couldn't provide proof, I'd look into logs. If nothing was found- I would keep an eye out for that person. If I found valid proof, depending on the situation, Id first give a warning, the second time I would fire them.

Note: I do have Vent.
Back to top Go down
Aizen

Aizen

Staff Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Positions   Staff Positions Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:48 am

1. Whats your name?====Adrian Martinez
2. How old are you?===== 14
3. Why do you want this job?==== I really think i can help players and a bit of the server
4.Why should we hire you?===== I have lots of experience in Online games
5.What job are you appling for?====CL,GM,SA,....Mainly a CL or SA... i could be DEV
6.Why are you different from all the rest?====i Take my time on work i have to do i listen and answer to peoples question the best i can
7.Tell me bout you?===Well i take my time.... Nearly 90% happy all the time, Like to meet new ppl, ^_^ im active
8.what are your skills?==== Im good with people,i listen, take my time, i can multi-task 0.0
9.What past experience do you have?=== Worked for a few servers and games... ====FreedomOnline...Outspark(fired)..and Maplestory servers
10. what would u do if ur friend violated the rules? tell me how you would handle that.==== Well sense they violated the rules they do not deserve any special treatment sense they are my friend ..... they know the rules they should follow them...

-------------------------------Thanks
------------------------------------Your one and only
------------------------------------------------Aizen
Back to top Go down
brunnpinto

Staff Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Positions   Staff Positions Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:26 pm

1. My name is Bruno Ferreira.
2. I'm 15 years old.
. I want this job because, i'm very good helping people the way i know. I want to help the "newbies" and the experienced ones too, if they have any questions.
.You should hire me, because, I'm fun ! Very Happy, and Fiesta online gamer 1.5-2.5 years experienced :O
.CL or CSR6.I'm not different, i'm just more funnier, and nice, to other people Wink
.I'm talkative, i'm friendly, i'm gay, i love helping people, I live in Portugal, (yep i do) Very Happy
.Some Acknowledge (that's a hard word, sorry), been in almost all private servers, and i was CSR in 2 of them. I know some languages, Portuguese, English, Brazilian, Some Spanish.

10. If my friend violated the rules for the 1st time and was nothing to serious i would only warn him, but if he/she keeps doing it, then i would apply the right punishment with GM knowledge (hm sorry again if i spelled it wrong!)

Thanks for listening me Very Happy, oh btw im a good listener

Back to top Go down
NinSin

Staff Positions Empty
PostSubject: Staff Troop xD   Staff Positions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:50 am

1. Whats your name? Sinan
2. How old are you? 17
3. Why do you want this job? Because i was GM in many Games like Flyff, Aion, Metin2! And others! i know how to handle with People xD
4.Why should we hire you? Rly its not a Question why you guys should hore me its more a Question can i Handle with People can you Guys Trust me its more a Question of Trusting!
5.What job are you appling for? Probably for GameMaster but i can do also the Moderratoring staff in the Forums!
6.Why are you different from all the rest? Because i did this Many Times before i have many Qualifications for this!
7.Tell me bout you? Hmmmm, What i should tell let me think, I' am a funny person not agressive nothing i am one of tham with a good heart thats why all people need and become a second chance!! Rly i dont know what i should tell you guys xD
8.what are your skills? Handle with Peoples, I can handle it fast with Problems without making Misstakes! But when people pissing me off i go Offline xD Thats easy no complications Can also speak! German, English, Bosnian and a little bit Russian!
9.What past experience do you have? Rly many i dont know where i can start, The only one is that in all games where i was GM i was fired!! you people think yet FIRED WTF! But it have a Reason all Gamers liked me and they remeberd me when i came back the only thing was that, that the other GM's were jealous at me cause the Gamers liked me that much!
10. what would u do if ur friend violated the rules? tell me how you would handle that. Easy to handle how i said When it where only my firend who has broken the rules!! I would say Second Chance! Because everyone need a second chance rly every one not only my firends noo other gamers to so i would say i give him a second chance when he is doing that again i would ban him its that easy!! Only one BLACKLISTED!!
Back to top Go down
Fail

Staff Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Positions   Staff Positions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:58 am

1. Whats your name? Neil Rampone
2. How old are you? 15/stb 16
3. Why do you want this job? Because I love playing online games, and being staff and helping others makes it even more enjoyable Smile
4.Why should we hire you? I've been staff for many online games, including Aion, Last Chaos, Flyff and other Fiesta private servers Smile
5.What job are you appling for? GM
6.Why are you different from all the rest? Because I'm silly, spontaneous me Wink
7.Tell me bout you? Ehm, as mentioned above, I'm a very spontaneous person Smile I love helping people out, and my hobbies include, well, video games, playing bass/electric guitar, and playing football ^^ I currently live in Ontario, Canada, and am in 10th grade at my highschool. I'm usually there for 7-8 hours a day, but I'm always on before/after school Smile
8.what are your skills? I'm a ... People person. I can speak fluent Italian and English, and some French. ^^
9.What past experience do you have? Staff for many other online games (see above)
10. what would u do if ur friend violated the rules? tell me how you would handle that. I would let them off with a warning, as per usual. If it happened more than once, however, I would have to jail them or ban them. Any more times, and I would have to confer with head staff about suitable punishment.

Thanks for the consideration. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff Positions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Positions   Staff Positions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Positions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ryota Online :: General-
Jump to: