Ryota Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New private server!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE WILL NO LONGER BE USING THIS FORUM. PLEASE CLICK( HERE )FOR NEW FORUMS, AND SIGN UP. THANK YOU.

Murder The User Above Of You [Game]

Go down 
+2
Busted
SugarCloudz
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Murder The User Above Of You [Game] Empty
PostSubject: Murder The User Above Of You [Game]   Murder The User Above Of You [Game] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:23 pm

post the cruelest most violent way to kill the user above you.

NateDog wrote:
Ok First I Put me in a wood chiper so i can watch it chop me up then i scream ANAL! lol!

Don't double post please.
-[GM]Skatergirl
Back to top Go down
SugarCloudz

SugarCloudz

PostSubject: Re: Murder The User Above Of You [Game]   Murder The User Above Of You [Game] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:47 pm

-Kills you with a spoon-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murder The User Above Of You [Game]   Murder The User Above Of You [Game] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:02 pm

-Kills you slowly stabbing you with a credit card
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murder The User Above Of You [Game]   Murder The User Above Of You [Game] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:06 pm

*feeds to a pack of ravenous starving bunnies*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murder The User Above Of You [Game]   Murder The User Above Of You [Game] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:09 pm

-gets the great kalhi to sit on you making u suffer till u die-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murder The User Above Of You [Game]   Murder The User Above Of You [Game] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:12 pm

<-Doesn't know what that is.

*summons reptar to eat you slowly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murder The User Above Of You [Game]   Murder The User Above Of You [Game] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:15 pm

-Locks u in a room with a kraken-
Back to top Go down
Busted

Busted

PostSubject: Re: Murder The User Above Of You [Game]   Murder The User Above Of You [Game] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:42 am

- breaks your legs with a wooden bat, steals a car to run you over, then I get out start beating you to death with a hammer, after your nearly dead just hanging on by just a hair, I will then place bottles of dry ice all over you, then... walk away and watch them start to explode, if somehow you manage to survive this... i will simply walk over and shoot you in the face - Twisted Evil

xD maybe thats a little to violent
Back to top Go down
JustVio

JustVio

PostSubject: Re: Murder The User Above Of You [Game]   Murder The User Above Of You [Game] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:49 am

`` hires a clown to tickle you so you die of too much laugh`` Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murder The User Above Of You [Game]   Murder The User Above Of You [Game] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:29 am

Ninja Star To Your Heart Simple
Back to top Go down
[Admin]DragonsLove
[Admin]DragonsLove

PostSubject: Re: Murder The User Above Of You [Game]   Murder The User Above Of You [Game] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:04 am

*Kills with a fork* o-o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murder The User Above Of You [Game]   Murder The User Above Of You [Game] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:05 am

-Come back to life as a zombie and kills you with the same fork-
Back to top Go down
[Admin]DragonsLove
[Admin]DragonsLove

PostSubject: Re: Murder The User Above Of You [Game]   Murder The User Above Of You [Game] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:12 am

*Uses Chain saw*

Die o-o
Back to top Go down
[GM]Dustin
[GM]Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Murder The User Above Of You [Game]   Murder The User Above Of You [Game] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:12 am

Kills you

Last edited by [GM]Dustin on Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JustVio

JustVio

PostSubject: Re: Murder The User Above Of You [Game]   Murder The User Above Of You [Game] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:28 am

OFF : you must kidding buddy....
Back to top Go down
SugarCloudz

SugarCloudz

PostSubject: Re: Murder The User Above Of You [Game]   Murder The User Above Of You [Game] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:33 am

-kiss you to death?-xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murder The User Above Of You [Game]   Murder The User Above Of You [Game] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:44 pm

*summons Gohan to destroy you*

Yeah that's right, i went there...
Back to top Go down
JustVio

JustVio

PostSubject: Re: Murder The User Above Of You [Game]   Murder The User Above Of You [Game] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:25 pm

``murders you with a pencil..pokeing your eyes off n stucks in in ur tummy 1xxx times`` Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SmileyMassercre

SmileyMassercre

PostSubject: Re: Murder The User Above Of You [Game]   Murder The User Above Of You [Game] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:31 pm

*Boom* Headshot.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Dustin
[GM]Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Murder The User Above Of You [Game]   Murder The User Above Of You [Game] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:37 pm

Driving a burning car into a burning building where they store chainsaws and acid and then the firemen come but they're actually alligators in acid proof fireman disguises and they spray you with vinegar, lemon juice, and salt and swallow you whole and inside the alligator's stomach is this little guy who says, "This is my home get the hell out!" and he shoots you with a shotgun full of nails and sics his pet badger on you and saws your leg off and he kicks you out and you get a staph infection in the alligator's colon and you're pooped out into the sewer where you drown in filth and the city power main breaks and lands in your eye electrocuting you and your spleen explodes and you find out you have AIDS and a Ninja Turtle fucks you to death and now he has AIDS and you're covered in radioactive ooze and your butt becomes a mutant crab that starts pinching your butt and a hobo steals your skin and they take you to the morgue and freeze you to death and the coroner is that damn Ninja Turtle who fucks you to death again and gives you gonorrhea and a spider lays eggs in your hair and they bury you alive and you suffocate and the bottom falls out of your grave and you fall into a bottomless pit and you go to Hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murder The User Above Of You [Game]   Murder The User Above Of You [Game] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:52 pm

You Killed my brain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murder The User Above Of You [Game]   Murder The User Above Of You [Game] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:24 pm

I continuously read large meaningless and complex words until your brain explodes, then reread Dustin's murder post to you as the killing blow.
Back to top Go down
[Admin]DragonsLove
[Admin]DragonsLove

PostSubject: Re: Murder The User Above Of You [Game]   Murder The User Above Of You [Game] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:57 am

*Drowns you* o-o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murder The User Above Of You [Game]   Murder The User Above Of You [Game] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murder The User Above Of You [Game]
Page 1 of 1